Data Protection Policy
1. Responsibility for data processing
This Data Protection Policy applies to data processing by:
Controller: CFZ LEGAL Fischer-Zernin Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, Kösterbergstraße 34, 22587 Hamburg, Deutschland
Telephone: +49 (0)40 – 8669099 0
Fax: +49 (0)40 – 866 9099 118
2. Collection, processing and storage of personal data
Upon visiting our website www.cfz-legal.com the browser used on your terminal device automatically provides information to the server for our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so called logfile. In the course of this procedure the following information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the inquiring computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of accessed file;
- Website you were referred from (referrer URL);
- Web browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- in order to ensure a smooth establishment of the connection to our website;
- in order to ensure a comfortable use of our website;
- for the analysis of system security and stability;
- for further administrative reasons.
3. Transmission of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below does not take place. We will share your personal data with third parties only if:
- you have given us your explicit consent to do so pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the transmission is pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not sharing your data;
- the transmission is pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- this is permitted by law and pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
We use so called cookies on our website. Cookies are small files that your browser automatically generates and are stored on your terminal device (notebook, tablet, smart phone etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your terminal device. They do not contain viruses, trojans or other malware.
In respective cookies information is stored which results in connection with the specific terminal device that is used. However, this does not mean that on this way we gain knowledge of your identity.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies for optimizing the user-friendliness of our website. These cookies are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time. If you visit our website again in order to make use of our services it is recognized automatically that you have visited our website before and which entries and settings where made so that you do not have to re-enter this data. These cookies are deleted automatically after a respectively defined time.
The data processed by the cookies is necessary for the purposes as specified in order to protect our and third parties legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or you always receive a notice before a new cookie is added. Please note that deactivating all cookies may affect your ability to use all functions and features on our website.
5. Rights of the data subject
Data protection law provides the data subject with several rights vis-à-vis the controller. You have the right:
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to obtain from us confirmation about the personal data concerning you that are processed by us. You can especially request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, where the personal data are not collected by us, any available information as to their source, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information in regards to its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you which are stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you which are stored by us as far as the processing of such data is not necessary for the exercise of freedom expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to obtain from us the restriction of processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and request the restriction of their use instead, the personal data are no longer needed by us for the purposes of the processing but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to obtain the transmission of those data to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent once given to the processing of your personal data at any time. As a result of such withdrawal we will not be allowed to continue the processing of your personal data which was based upon your consent in the future;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can lodge such a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of our law office.
6. Right of objection
7. Data security / SSL encryption
This website uses the common SSL encryption (secure socket layer) in connection with the highest respective encryption level supported by your browser. Generally this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption a 128-bit v3 technology is used instead. You can recognize whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted from the closed representation of the bowl or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
8. Objection against the use of contact data published in the context of our imprint obligations and this Data Protection Policy by third parties for advertising purposes
We hereby expressly object against the use of contact data published in the context of our imprint obligations and this Data Protection Policy by third parties for the transmission of not specifically requested advertising and/or informational materials.
9. Validity and changes of this Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy (status: May 2018) is valid at the time of your visit of our website. In the course of further developments of our website and our offers via this website or due to changes of orders from the authorities or statutory provisions it may be necessary to change this Data Protection Policy from time to time. The most current version of this Data Protection Policy can be obtained and printed out from on our website under https://www.cfz-legal.com/index.php/en/?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=26 at any time.
10. Legal Notice
In the event of any conflict between the English and the German text of this Data Protection Policy on our website the German text applies.